Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Operation Me ~ 21 Days to Optimal Health

 
Wow  another day has bit the dust..It's Offically DAY 3 of 21 Days to Optimal Health...DAY 2 of... 21 Days to Optimal Health was not as bad as what I thought it would be.  It actually flew by rather quickly.  I adhered to my new lifestyle change by incorporating fresh fruits and veggies.  I ended up drinking 72 ounces of pure water today...."GO ME" :)  I know it's very early in the game...but I'm excited for what's in stored over the next week or so.  I would not be honest, if I said that this was a breeze but it's mind over matter and I have great friends that motivate me when I want to through in the towel.  Consistency is the key.  And I will continue to  press forward and remain consistent in my goal for this month.  How was your second day?  What challenges did you face?  Feel free to share if you like.  


 If you are reading this then you are blessed! Our Creator loved us enough to allow us to see another day! And for that I'm truly grateful! How will you spend your day? Do you plan on thriving or surviving? We all may be going through something but know that no weapon form against you shall prosper. And every setback is an opportunity for an amazing comeback! Continue to be the blessing that you are. And don't compare yourself. Celebrate yourself. You’re in a class all by yourself. Keep elevating and empowering yourself! Make it a GREAT day!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment