Sunday, February 19, 2012

Consistency is Key

Wow, I didn't realize how long it's been since I've updated my blog.  This is actually the first time in 2012. I definitely must work harder and be more consisent with this.  So how are things going for you in 2012?  Are you on track to achieving your New Year's Resolutions or goals established for 2012?  Consistency is key; and slow and steady always wins the race.  A goal properly set is half-way reached.

I've personally been faced with a few challenges over the past few weeks.   However I have decided to embrace them all; and continue to press forward on this journey that we call life.  Experience is a great teacher and there are lessons to be learned from each and every situation we encounter.  Every setback is an opportunity for an amazing COMEBACK.  We must keep the faith and continue to press forward.  Until next time, keep elevating and empowering yourself.  Live, Laugh, Love, Always and inspite of.
Today, you can beat anything that comes against you. Nothing is too difficult for God. Start living under the blessing that God has in store for you.~Joel Osteen
 
http://www.adriennelitmon.com/



 

No comments:

Post a Comment