Monday, August 1, 2011

~A Brand New Month....August ~

It's the start of brand new month...have you set your monthly goals yet?
In 2011, I want ______________________________​__. August is here and I have accomplished__________________​______________________________​_. Remember a goal properly set is half way reached.  It's never too late to start working towards your dreams. Look at your life through the eyes of faith, and visualize yourself living and accomplishing all your goals and aspirations.
Take a few minutes today, and set a few goals for the month of August.   Taking the time, to actually write them down will help you stay accountable.  There is nothing like seeing those goals written down in black and white.  You can accomplish so much in a month's time! However, the first step is to take action!
I personally will take this month to continue to  focus on my health by eating healthy and exercising at least 3 times a week. I will also make a conscious effort to drink at least 40 ounces of pure water a day.  I know we are suppose to drink 64 ounces a day; however, I'm a work in progress and must build myself back up to that. 
Over, the next month, I will continue to focus on building my coaching practice and expanding my other businesses.  And last but not least, I will continue to work on being the best person that I can be; as it relates to dealing with people and the way that I handle certain situations.  I must make a conscious effort to be joyful always; pray continually;  and give thanks in all circumstances.  Because regret looks back. Worry looks down and faith looks up.  I must KEEP THE FAITH AT ALL TIMES!  I will also continue to eliminate toxic people from my circle.  I must stay focused at all TIMES!
Here's to accomplishing my August goals! (*_~)

1 comment:

  1. Yes I've set a few goals. One of the goals was forced upon me but I'm trusting GOD to see me through this challenge. What I always want to remain is productive while changes occur in my life from month to month.

    ReplyDelete